Bill Maher Rallies to Impeach Trump, Asks Republicans Why They’re Covering Up President’s Lies

IndieWire | 1/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-16-at-9.20.49-AM.png

Ahead of the return of his HBO late night talk show “Real Time,” Bill Maher appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball” and passionately spoke to host Chris Matthews about getting Donald Trump out of the White House. Matthews informed Maher that while he’s been on hiatus Trump has been accused of being a Russian agent, to which Maher responded, “It’s about time. I’ve been using the word ‘treason’ the whole time he’s been in.”

“I hear those words used a lot more, I mean that’s what it is,” Maher continued. “What is it when you plainly are with the people who are not us? Didn’t we see that in Helsinki? Plainly, he was saying, ‘Given the choice, I go with President Putin. President Putin says he didn’t do it, I don’t know why he would.’ Could you imagine if Bush after 9/11 had stood on the rubble with a bullhorn and said, ‘Well, Bin Laden says that he didn’t do it, I don’t know why he would have.’”

Way - Country - Trump - Thumb

Maher reasoned the only way of getting the country out from under Trump’s thumb is to have him impeached. “I don’t know how...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton