Cameron Diaz looks casual cool in faded denim and motorcycle boots for lunch with friends

Mail Online | 1/16/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/02/8580990-0-image-a-22_1547604451652.jpg

She starred in a slew of huge Hollywood films like The Mask, There's Something About Mary, Charlie's Angels, Shrek and My Best Friend's Wedding.

But over the last few years, Cameron Diaz has been enjoying the quiet life since announcing her retirement from acting.

Downtime - Bit - A-list - Actress - Lunch

And the downtime looks like it agrees with her, as the 46-year old still looked every bit the A-list actress when she was spotted out for lunch with friends in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

Braving the recent onslaught of rain storms, the California native opted for casual cool in faded denim blue jeans that were slipped into a pair of vintage black motorcycle boots.

Sweater - Tresses - Ponytail

She matched it with a loose black sweater and had be trademark blonde tresses pulled back into a ponytail.

Despite the steady rain drops falling on her head, she went jacket free on this dark and dreary afternoon.

Diaz - Retirement - March - Years - Film

Diaz confirmed her retirement from acting last March, nearly four years after making her last film appearance in a critically panned remake of the otherwise hugely popular Annie.

Reuniting with The Sweetest Thing co-star Christina Applegate and Selma Blair for an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Cameron made the admission while the trio discussed potentially meeting up with one another in a social context.

'I’m totally down,' she said. 'I’m semi-retired, too, and I am actually retired, so I would love to see you ladies.'

If there's one project that could get her back into...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...