‘Game Of Thrones’ Showrunners Assure Fans A Real Trailer For Season 8 With Real Footage Will Be Released

The Playlist | 1/15/2019 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/game-of-thrones-first-look-final-season.jpg

We are officially 89 days away from April 14 and the premiere of the final season of HBO’s mega-hit “Game of Thrones.” And even though we are officially less than three months from seeing the beginning of the end, fans have yet to see any considerable amount of footage from the upcoming six episodes (or movies, depending on your definition). The teasers that have been released have been just that – teasers. But according to the co-creators of the series, a full-fledged trailer is in the pipeline.

Speaking to EW, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss were asked if there was a specific reason why there hasn’t been a huge amount of footage from Season 8 released. (We’ve really only seen one real brief bit of a scene in Winterfell and then a mysterious teaser that features footage that’s used only for marketing).

David - Lynch - Trailers - Benioff - EW

“[David Lynch] was saying he wished there were no trailers,” Benioff said to EW. “And it’s true, you could just go into a movie and see something completely fresh.”

“I wish there were no trailers,” Weiss said. “I just want somebody to say, ‘Trust me, go see this.’”

Obviously, we are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!