Child genius, 9, opens up about attending college

Mail Online | 1/15/2019 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/15/19/8565158-0-image-a-44_1547581442238.jpg

A genius boy from California is only nine years old but he's already taking college courses and boasts an IQ over 99.9th percentile.

Kairan Quazi is no ordinary child. The Pleasanton boy attends fourth grade classes during the day and after school heads to Las Positas College where he's working on associate degrees in chemistry and math.

Kairan - Age - Preschooler - Teacher - Constitution

Kairan said he knew he was different from a young age and was just a three-year-old preschooler when he was correcting his teacher on their flawed Constitution lessons.

He said by kindergarten he was unintentionally making kids cry on the playground when he said Bashar al-Assad, Syria's leader, was using chemical weapons against Syrians.

HIs - Wits - Trouble

HIs wits often landed him in trouble.

'Telling my third-grade science teacher that her knowledge of gravity lacked depth earned me a spot on her naughty list for the rest of the year,' Kairan said in a column for Huffington Post.

Trouble - School - IQ - Tests - Results

The trouble in school led to his IQ tests and the results shocked his doctors, parents and teachers alike.

'After my doctors tested my IQ to be above the 99.9th percentile in third grade and said my EQ (emotional intelligence) was also surprisingly high, everything changed and adults started taking me more seriously ― I finally felt that I was being heard,' Kairan said.

'The - Tests - Something

'The tests showed that I was something called "profoundly gifted,"' he added.

After that Kairan enrolled at Mensa International, a program for individuals with a high IQ and became a Davidson Institute Young Scholar.

Parents - Advice - Needs - Children - School

His parents were given professional advice to learn of the needs of highly gifted children and they then moved him to a specialized elementary school.

But young Kairan is very humble about his incredible achievements at such a young age.

Genius

'People always ask if I am a "genius," but my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??
Tagged: