Righteous Indignation Over New Gillette Ad

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/15/2019 | George Prayias
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-011519-Gillette2.jpg

RUSH: I am being overwhelmed today with email from people who are beside themselves over this new Gillette commercial aimed at Millennial men. And, by the way, I don’t blame you. If you are among the crowd righteously offended and indignant over this, Gillette is obviously being run by Millennials. This is the danger. Millennials grow up and they get management jobs at various corporations, and they become in charge of advertising and marketing, and this is what’s happening now.

Gillette has a new commercial out. They’re trying to sell razor blades. Well, they want to sell the razor first and then they keep getting you to go back for the blades. And they are trying to sell razor blades while urging men to stop being reprobate, toxic, and masculine! And they’re claiming that if you use a Gillette razor and blade, you will become less toxic as a masculine guy.

Time - Shutdown - Drive-By - Media - Harangue

So we have to spend some time on that. But perhaps and before we get into that, then the shutdown, the daily Drive-By Media harangue and panic over the government shutdown. I actually think it’s a good thing. I actually think it’s a blessing in disguise. I actually think it is a golden opportunity if Trump hangs tough here. I think this is one of the greatest opportunities those of us in the limited-government world have ever had. And I will explain that as the program unfolds today.

(interruption) Oh, you haven’t heard about this Gillette ad? Oh. Well, they’re calling it “We Believe: The Best Men Can Be.” And it basically tells men to reexamine themselves in the way they raise boys. The ad goes on to show men getting into fights, standing in front of barbecue grills, probably grilling meat, destroying the planet, and then it shows men verbally harassing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!