‘Hamilton’ Creator Lin-Manuel Miranda: Trump ‘Lies as Easy as You and I Breathe Air’

The Western Journal | 1/14/2019 | RussDavis
Cayley1561 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Lin-Manuel-Miranda.jpg

Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator of the Broadway hit “Hamilton,” continued his attacks on President Donald Trump Sunday after Trump questioned why congressional Democrats were in Puerto Rico instead of trying to address border security.

Miranda, who in 2017 said Trump was “going straight to ****” because of the federal response to Hurricane Maria, attacked Trump again on Twitter.

Reminder - President - Air - Day - Day

“Your occasional reminder that our current president lies as easy as you and I breathe air. Every day, all day, reflexively,” Miranda tweeted.

Miranda’s tweet came a day after Trump denigrated Democrats who were on Puerto Rico for a Congressional Hispanic Caucus event that included a trip to see “Hamilton.”

Democrats - Vacation - Act - Trump - Fox

“I’d rather see the Democrats come back from their vacation and act,” Trump told Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro. “They’re not acting, and they’re the ones that are holding it up. It would take me 15 minutes to get a deal done, and everybody could go back to work.

“But I’d like to see them act responsibly, and they’re not acting responsibly, and that’s it. We could be — I’m in the White House, and most of them are in different locations. They’re watching a certain musical in a very nice location and frankly, it’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Western Journal
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!