Megan Barton Hanson posts raging message at Wes Nelson's Dancing On Ice partner Vanessa Bauer

Mail Online | 1/14/2019 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/14/14/8508608-0-image-a-29_1547477783385.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/13/3633918864747770391/1024x576_MP4_3633918864747770391.mp4

Megan Barton Hanson has fired shots at Wes Nelson's newly single Dancing On Ice partner, Vanessa Bauer in a raging post on social media.

The 24-year-old wrote to Vanessa, 22: 'Love that you decide to announce your break-up with your boyfriend on the night of your first performance with my boyfriend.

Night - Eye - LOL

'You've never reached out to me once or invited me to watch you train, it pained you to introduce yourself to me last night, you didn't even look me in the eye, LOL

'Hope the tactical break-up got you the headlines you wanted babe @wesnelson.'

Post - Megan - Beau - Wes - Rink

The surprising post comes after it was reported that Megan appeared less than impressed as her beau Wes took to the rink with Vanessa on Sunday.

During Sunday night's episode of the show Megan sat in the audience showing her full support for her boyfriend, however some fans hinted that she wasn't happy with some of the comments made by the judge's surrounding Wes' partnership.

Minutes - Megan - Tirade - Wes - Words

Just twenty minutes before Megan's angry tirade, Wes had posted some sweet words about Megan on his own social media, but that had done little to appease her.

After it had been reported that Megan had looked like a 'scorned ex' at the show, he wrote: 'Give the damn girl a break. I can assure you she's fully supportive of me and my career.

'She - Human - Hours - Row

'She's human and she can't smile for two hours in a row.'

He added: 'Oh and give it a rest with this Dancing On Ice curse. It's b***ocks as well. It's laughable.'

Wes - Matt - Evers - 'sour - Love

Wes also slammed Matt Evers hit out at the 'sour' Love Island star during an appearance on Heart Radio on Monday, as he told her to 'enjoy life' and 'support' her boyfriend, Wes.

They had previously fallen out after Megan had poked fun at the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.