Meghan Markle's half-brother's arrest in Oregon came after a 'furious row' with his fiancee

Mail Online | 1/14/2019 | Bryony Jewell For Mailonline
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/14/09/8496804-0-image-a-2_1547457357548.jpg

Meghan Markle's half-brother has said that his recent arrest came after a fight with his fiancee when she refused to stop playing a slot machine and go home.

Thomas Markle Jr, 52, was pulled over by Oregon State Police at 1.33am on Friday and a police log said he was 'visibly intoxicated.'

Detox - Center - Blood - Alcohol - Level

He was taken to a detox center where he was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.11 per cent and he was arrested for being under the influence.

Now Mr Markle has claimed that after a 'furious' row in the car driving home with fiancee Darlene Blount, 38, he left their house and was then pulled over.

Mirror - Bar - Darlene - Slots - Home

He told the Mirror: 'We were in a bar and Darlene refused to stop playing the slots. I wanted to go home as it was late but she didn't.

'When we got home all **** broke loose. I didn't want things to escalate so I packed up my things, put them in my truck and left.'

Mr - Markle - Jr - Line - Officer

Mr Markle Jr explained how when he was stopped he was asked to walk in a straight line by the officer, but because of 'agonising pain' in his leg this was impossible.

He said:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?