Trainer responsible Margot Robbie's body reveals how YOU can get a Hollywood body in three weeks

Mail Online | 1/13/2019 | Sophie Haslett For Daily Mail Australia
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/04/8296772-0-image-a-89_1547006478651.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/03/4908647881378739632/1024x576_MP4_4908647881378739632.mp4

Margot Robbie calls him a 'legend', while Claudia Schiffer said he made her 'look forward to exercise'.

David Higgins is the Australian personal trainer that the majority of Hollywood turn to when they need to get in shape for a red carpet occasion or a role.

Hollywood - Workouts - Approach - Thanks - Book

And now, it's not only Hollywood who can adopt the workouts and approach of the Melbourne-born 35-year-old, as thanks to his new book The Hollywood Body Plan, you too can get the body of a star - in just three weeks.

Here, speaking to FEMAIL, David revealed how you can reboot your body with just 21 minutes of exercise for 21 days in a row.

What do you need to do?

EXERCISE

David - Parts - Hollywood - Body - Plan

According to David, there are three fundamental parts to the Hollywood Body Plan: movement and postural correction, food and self-care - or the 'forever fix'.

'Each of these are as important as each other,' he told FEMAIL.

'Exercise-wise - Body - Reset - Programme - Gap

'Exercise-wise, the 21-day Body Reset is a corrective programme that will close the gap between how you currently move and how you should move.

'It only takes 21 minutes a day to do the exercises, but it will put you back on the right path physically,' he said.

Program - HIIT - Intensity - Training - David

While you might think the program will be all about HIIT or high intensity training, instead David encourages 'conscious training' - like leg lifts, the 'cat' stretch (arching the back on all fours, then sinking the back down) and crunches.

'It's about building yourself up from the inside out,' he said. 'I've focused more on what you can do, rather than what you can't.'

Food - Segment - David - Approach - Alcohol

When it comes to the food segment, David said you should follow a predominantly clean approach to diet - and ditch all alcohol for 21 days.

'You will also see weight loss results if you try intermittent fasting,' he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!