Emails reveal steamy affair between comedian Louis C.K. and Sarma Melngailis

Mail Online | 1/13/2019 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/13/06/8456486-0-image-a-22_1547362068600.jpg

Explosive emails reveal how comedian Louis C.K. may have given former restaurateur Sarma Melngailis a sexually transmitted disease during an encounter they had six years ago.

In a series of emails between the two in 2012 Louis C.K. expresses his desire for the chef, telling her: 'My brain has thoughts about you in it. Somewhere between 27 and 93 ¹/₂'.

Melngailis - 'Vegan - Bernie - Madoff - Months

Melngailis, once described as the 'Vegan Bernie Madoff', was jailed for more than three months in 2017 after she confessed to stealing more than $1 million from her former workers and investors.

The 46-year-old rose to popularity when her two Manhattan vegan eateries - Lucky Duck restaurant and Pure Food & Wine - became foodie sensations in the city.

Emails - New - York - Post - Relationship

The emails, obtained by the New York Post, have revealed her relationship with Louis C.K.

The documents also included sexual text messages between Melngailis and her defense attorney Jeffrey Lichtman.

PageSix - Chef - Louis - CK - June

PageSix reported that the chef emailed Louis C.K. on June 17 regarding a previous email outburst, stating that she was 'upset and freaked out'.

He responded: 'hey. I understand you’re upset. This kind of s–t is tough. I never swore that I was clean.

Okay

'I told you I may or may not have given this to you. I’m sorry if I did. If you gave it to me, it’s okay.

'We all share the current human bloodstream, which includes this kind of stuff. I should have worn a condom, you should have made me, we should have a lot of things. we are human,' he wrote.

Year - Women - New - York - Times

Last year five women came forward and told the New York Times that Louis C.K. allegedly displayed inappropriate behavior, including masturbating in front of them.

Shortly after the Times ran the story, the comedian issued a statement saying the allegations were true.

FX - Deal - Louis - CK - Netflix

FX canceled a deal with Louis C.K. and Netflix scrapped plans for a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!