World View: China’s Economy Destabilizes as Huawei Introduces Cheap Smartphone

Breitbart | 1/12/2019 | Staff
Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/Huawei.png

Huawei (WHA way) has surpassed Apple as the world’s second-largest smartphone supplier, behind Samsung, but aims to become the largest with the introduction of a new low-cost smartphone, the “Huawei P Smart 2019,” selling for around $200.

It includes a number of features that once would have appeared only in much more expensive smartphones, including a dual-camera array, face unlocking, fingerprint scanning, and AI in the camera app to identify what you are shooting. It uses the Huawei’s powerful Kirin chipset, giving it more power and performance than even more expensive competitive devices. Its only disappointment, according to reviewers, is that the camera isn’t as powerful as those on competitive phones.

Part - Career - Software - Engineer - Operating

I have spent a part of my career as a senior software engineer developing chip-level operating system software for embedded systems, so I know exactly how any chip or any electronic device can be turned into a tool for espionage. Furthermore, I can tell you that not only is it doable, it is not even particularly difficult for someone with the right skills.

This could not be detected by tests, because the chip would work normally until a backdoor is activated by receiving, say, a secret 1024-bit code. Then it will execute commands sent to it by Chinese engineers. Thus, the Chinese are then in control of any devices with Huawei chips, and it cannot be detected until it is too late. And since Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei was previously an officer and engineer in China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA), there is little question that these steps have been taken.

China - Resource - Population - China - Controls

China’s biggest natural resource is its population of 1.4 billion. China sends them overseas to work or get educated and controls them by the United Front Work Department (UFWD). China’s officials even call them “secret weapons.” China’s fleet of fishing boats in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!