What? Cervical exams for men who identify as women?

www.christianpost.com | 1/12/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://static-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/files/original/thumbnail/22/94/229461.jpg

What? Cervical exams for men who identify as women?

Michael Brown holds a Ph.D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literatures from New York University and has served as a professor at a number of seminaries. He is the author of 25 books and hosts the nationally syndicated, daily talk radio show, the Line of Fire.

Colleagues - LGBT - Activism - Years - Years

One of my colleagues has been confronting LGBT activism for more than 20 years, and they have been thankless, difficult, sacrificial years. I asked him once on my radio show, “Why don’t you stop?” He replied, “I’ll stop when they stop.”

Exactly so. We did not start this ideological battle. We are simply responding to it.

Tide - Transanity - Society - Madness

And that’s why I can’t (and won’t) stop addressing the rising tide of transanity in our society. As long as the social madness continues, I’ll keep addressing it.

By now, we’ve heard about boys competing in girls’ sporting events (and winning handily). And we’ve heard about men competing in women’s sporting events (and winning handily).

Teachers - 8-year-olds - Boys - Periods - Tampons

We’ve heard about teachers telling 8-year-olds that “boys get periods too.” And we’ve heard about tampons being put in men’s bathrooms on campuses because “men menstruate too.”

We’ve heard about all-female colleges now accepting men who identify as women (although a woman who identifies as a man will not be accepted at some of these same campuses).

Websites - Prosthetics - Prepubescent - Children - Girl

We’ve heard about websites selling genital prosthetics for prepubescent, trans-identifying children (so, a 9-year-old girl who identifies as a boy can wear this to look more boy-like).

We’ve heard about “Rapid Onset Gender Disorder,” through which an increasing number of young people are suddenly concluding they are trans, based primarily on social influences.

Male - Child - Man - Gay - Partner

We’ve even heard about a biological male and female conceiving a child, but it’s newsworthy because the man identifies as gay and his partner is a woman who identifies as a man (this is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!
Tagged: