Woman vows to run 100 marathons in 100 days but admits she doesn't enjoy it 

Mail Online | 11/4/2018 | Zoe Zaczek For Daily Mail Australia
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/12/01/8424018-0-image-a-26_1547257895316.jpg

A Melbourne woman who has vowed to run 100 marathons in 100 days to bring has admitted she doesn't like running.

Ultra-runner Mina Guli, 48, put her two feet forward for the challenge #RunningDry to encourage people around the world to change the way water is used and consumed.

'I - Running - Sport - Thing - Ms

'I don't particularly like running, the sport and running thing isn't natural for me,' Ms Guli told Nine News.

'But I wanted to go by foot to places that are suffering from water scarcity and tell the stories of those people,' she said.

Ms - Guli - Challenge - New - York

Ms Guli's started her challenge at the New York City Marathon on November 4 2018 and she has since continued to jet across the world.

The water advocate recently returned to Australia from marathon 62 in Cape Town, South Africa, where residents are warned they will one day brace empty taps amid a dire water situation.

Ms - Guli - Wall - Time - South

Ms Guli also hit a wall during her time in South Africa after being diagnosed with a stress fracture in her right femur.

The devastating prognosis revealed her injury would become permanent if she continued to run.

Ms - Guli - Campaign - End

Ms Guli was adamant her campaign would come to a heartbreaking end before realising how widespread her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.
Tagged: