James Woods’ Video of ‘Actual Birth of a Democrat’ and It’s Just as Disturbing as You’d Think

Conservative Tribune | 1/11/2019 | Karista Baldwin
duck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/James-Woods-vs-bratty-teenager.jpg

Always gutsy actor James Wood is mocking Democrats with a hilarious — and apt — comparison to a bratty teenager.

On Friday, Woods tweeted a clip from the “Dr. Phil” talk show featuring a teenage girl who demanded a massive allowance and a luxury car and broke down in tears at the idea of getting a job.

Television - Event - Birth - Democrat - Peek…

“In a rare television event, we are witness to the actual birth of a Democrat,” he said. “Let’s take a peek…”

The girl in the clip is upset with her mother for not giving her enough allowance. She says she “can’t deal with” the measly $1,000 a month her mom wants to give her.

Month - Teenager

“I need her to understand I need at least $2,500 a month,” the teenager says.

She also feels shortchanged by the car her mother wants to give her — a Mercedes C-Class. “I need my G-Wagon,” the girl declares.

Dr - Phil - Car

When Dr. Phil tells her that his own car doesn’t cost $231,000, she responds, “Well, I want to. We’re talking about me here.”

Do you think the girl will be a Democratic voter?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!