Eugenie Bouchard hunts for a date on Instagram from her Australian hotel room

Mail Online | 1/10/2019 | Max Margan;Sophie Tanno For Daily Mail Australia
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/20/8373094-0-image-a-9_1547151069300.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/29/8925078027536122516/1024x576_MP4_8925078027536122516.mp4

Eugenie Bouchard sent social media into meltdown when she told her fans she was 'kinda bored and lonely' in her Australian hotel room.

The Canadian tennis star's Instagram message was sent from Adelaide, where she competed in the World Tennis Challenge this week.

DM - Bouchard - Selfie - Thursday

'Kinda bored, kinda lonely, DM me,' Bouchard wrote alongside a selfie on Thursday.

The 24-year-old was instantly bombarded with messages, with some offering to 'shout her a schnitty' at the pub.

Lights - House - Hand - Anything

'Just putting some down lights in my house and I could use a hand if you're not doing anything,' another wrote.

Others used the opportunity to mock the City of Churches.

Nothing - Adelaide - Time - Adelaide

'Being bored and lonely is nothing unusual in Adelaide,' one said, with another adding: 'The first time I've ever wanted to be in Adelaide.'

Asked how many direct messages she'd received, Bouchard said: 'Dude, you don't wanna know... I'm amazed.'

Years - Times - Following - World - Tennis

The 24-year-old turned professional nearly ten years ago, but has in recent times garnered a huge following and become a fan-favourite of world tennis.

Last Friday, Bouchard made an incredible gesture to fan who spent 20 hours making a giant red banner for her.

Jeffrey - Kinder - Bouchard - Match - Julia

Jeffrey Kinder, 22, turned out to Bouchard's match against Julia Goerges at the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand.

The fan brought along with him a huge homemade banner reading: 'Win or lose, Genie forever.'

Tennis - Star - 6-7 - Banner - Mr

While the tennis star lost out to her opponent 6-3 3-6 6-7, she was cheered by the banner which Mr Kinder had gone to extreme lengths to make.

A photo of Mr Kinder at the match went viral online and caught the eye of Bouchard herself, leading her to retweet the photo with the caption: 'His name is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.