'Brexit Bovver boots'! Tory MP Anna Soubry says she wears shoes can RUN in amid 'Yellow Vest' fury

Mail Online | 1/11/2019 | Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/13/8357466-0-image-a-28_1547125641721.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/07/8477594711059677932/1024x576_MP4_8477594711059677932.mp4

The Tory MP branded a 'Nazi' by furious Yellow Vest Brexiteers says she wears shoes that enable a quick getaway.

Anna Soubry - who campaigned to remain in the European Union and wants a second referendum - has dubbed her trusty footwear 'Brexit Bovver Boots' and said: 'They are absolutely glorious.'

Broxtowe - MP - Mother - Letter - 'We

The Broxtowe MP said even her 85-year-old mother has been threatened, with a letter that read: 'We know where you are, look out for yourself.'

She told The Times that she positions herself far from the tracks of the London Underground for fear 'that someone could push me on the line'.

London - Tube - Back - Wall

'When I am in London and take the Tube I always keep my back to the wall,' she said.

It comes as police were accused of 'wishy washy' policing outside the Houses of Parliament.

Pro-Brexit - Protesters - Demonstrations - Paris - Safety

Pro-Brexit protesters have been mirroring French demonstrations in Paris by donning yellow safety vests.

On Saturday left-wing activists are set to wear the jackets as they march through the capital to demand a general election.

Prosecutors - Yellow - Protesters - Politicians - Ms

But prosecutors are currently assessing whether the yellow vested protesters who harangued politicians like Ms Soubry outside the Houses of Parliament may have committed an offence.

It follows a series of incidents in which politicians were filmed being confronted by protesters. On Monday, Ms Soubry's live television interviews opposite Parliament on College Green were interrupted by chants branding her a 'Nazi' and a 'liar'.

Scotland - Yard - Police - Number - Allegations

Scotland Yard said police investigating 'a number' of allegations have requested advice from the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: 'The Met are currently investigating a number of allegations that have been made to police and have referred the matter to the Crown Prosecution Service for early investigative advice.'

CPS - Spokesman - 'We - Today - Request

A CPS spokesman said: 'We have today received a request for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!