P.R. Rooney Real News Briefs (The Wall will cost the American People… $17 per person—Thursday Night 1/10/19)

P.R. Rooney | 1/9/2019 | Staff
applecup (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/prrooney.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/17-special-for-border-wall.png?fit=640,400&ssl=1

Editor’s note: Tonight’s brief is heavy on “Wall” (can’t help it—we’re living in a defining historical moment) and Democrat “bashing.” (can’t help that either—today’s Democratic leadership—and much of its constituency) is insane. Yes, I have Democrat friends, and some are nice people, but they are being deceived by evil—yes, the “e” word—leaders. What else can I do but pray for you?!

The government shutdown continued again today, and why shouldn’t it? President Trump must stand for the American people, and he is! He was at the border today and led a round table discussion at Border Patrol McAllen Station, Texas.

Sinclair - Broadcasting - Group - Expense - American

Sinclair Broadcasting Group broke down the “huge” expense to American taxpayers… a whopping $17 per person! Dang! Time to take out a second mortgage! Yup, really a good reason to shut down the government, eh, Chuck and Nancy?

As the President stands up for the American People, Chuck and Nancy must stand for an increasingly leftist, hostile-to-America constituency. I mean, how can you be against the added security that the wall provides? You’d have to have been tricked to be against you and your family’s own safety.

List - Things - Democrats - Cost - Wall

Here’s a list of things Democrats have funded that cost more than the wall.

In predictable scare-tactic media fashion, NBC News posted a “doomsday scenario” listing what will happen if the shutdown “drags” on.

Senator - Lindsay - Graham - President - Trump

Republican Senator Lindsay Graham is calling for President Trump to go ahead and use his emergency powers to fund the border wall, as Trump has threatened to do if he can’t broker a deal with the Democrats. As I’ve said, this IS an issue of national security, and the wall needs to be build one way or another. I’ve also said that Trump will likely go this route, or at least use it as a stick to forge the deal he wants with the Democrats....
(Excerpt) Read more at: P.R. Rooney
Wake Up To Breaking News!