SANDERS THANKS ACOSTA FOR ‘SO CLEARLY EXPLAINING WHY WALLS WORK’

The Daily Caller | 1/10/2019 | Staff
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Sarah-Sanders-and-Jim-Acosta-e1547160273112.jpg

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders thanked CNN’s Jim Acosta for his tweet earlier on Thursday — wherein he appeared to provide a perfect example of how a wall would work along the southern border.

In the video Acosta posted, he wandered around steel slats on the border in McAllen, Texas, describing how “tranquil” it is. “I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation,” he said.

Danger - Acosta - Video - Migrants - Fence

“We’re not seeing any imminent danger,” Acosta stated in the video. “There are no migrants trying to rush toward this fence. No sign of the national emergency the president has been talking about.”

Following Sanders tweet, Acosta tweeted back at her saying, “While I’m glad she didn’t doctor this video, unfortunately [Sanders] is twisting the truth again. As we have been reporting today there are other sections of the border that don’t have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!