Olivia Attwood shares a sweet kiss with newly rekindled beau Bradley Dack

Mail Online | 1/10/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/14/8361386-0-image-a-97_1547131854155.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/22/7828837837921957711/1024x576_MP4_7828837837921957711.mp4

They rekindled their on-off romance once more in December 2018.

And Olivia Attwood and Bradley Dack showed their love story was going strong as they packed on the PDA during an outing in Cobham, Surrey on Wednesday.

Love - Island - Star - Footballer - Beau

The Love Island star, 27, and her footballer beau, 25, shared a sweet kiss in the street, with the blonde beauty wrapping an arm around her love.

Showing their close bond, the pair dressed in near identical outfits, with quilted jackets, scarlet tops and black trousers, with matching Comme des Garçons Play Converse Edition Half Heart trainers.

Olivia - Jacket - Worn - Scarlet - Hoodie

Olivia looked sensational in a shiny quilted jacket worn over a scarlet hoodie.

Drawing the eye to her toned legs, she slipped on black skinny ripped jeans, completing the ensemble with the heart-adorned trainers.

Blackburn - Rovers - Player - Bradley - Padded

Blackburn Rovers player Bradley wore a similar padded jacket, teamed with a red t-shirt and ripped jeans.

It was first reported that the pair rekindled their romance weeks before, with claims surfacing suggesting she had been dating Bradley while appearing on Celebs Go Dating.

E4 - Show - Sam - Craske - Series

On the E4 show, she revealed she had fallen for her co-star Sam Craske, 28, in the series finale, despite it being against the rules.

She said: 'My gut is telling me that Sam is better, I've never met anyone like him.

'Sam - Celebrity - Paul - Back

'Sam is another celebrity and technically it's not allowed but I know Paul's got my back and he just wants me to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?