Karlie Kloss slips into white hot safari shirt while with a colorful Joan Smalls at Louis Vuitton

Mail Online | 1/10/2019 | Kelby Vera For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/04/8342308-0-image-a-124_1547094996888.jpg

They're some of the top faces in fashion.

And though they weren't on the runway Wednesday, Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls still pulled out all the stops while attending Louis Vuitton's temporary menswear residency at the Chrome Hearts store in New York City.

Karlie - Elegance - Shirt - Pockets - Joan

While Karlie, 26, went for uniform elegance in a crisp white shirt that featured several utilitarian pockets, her pal Joan, 30, sizzled in a technicolor ink blotch top and a tight black miniskirt.

Karlie completed her look with a pair of loose front-pleated khaki slacks and strappy gold heels.

Hair - Updo - Strands - Face

She pulled her hair back into a messy updo, letting several loose strands frame her face.

The new wife of Joshua Kushner added a rich scarlet lip as a final touch.

Joan - Contrast - Blouse - Bottoms

Joan provided colorful contrast, rocking a bright blouse half-tucked into her body-contoured bottoms.

She continued her playful style with pigtails, bubbly hoop earrings, and silky ankle strap heels in the same pattern.

Beauties - Director - Virgil - Abloh

Backstage the beauties made sure to pose with creative director Virgil Abloh.

And the top model weren't the only ones who got to saddle up to the cutting-edge fashionisto.

Martha - Stewart - Photo - Abloh - Sheath

The incomparable Martha Stewart also caught a photo with Abloh, looking lovely in a black sheath from the French fashion house.

Kourtney Kardashian's on-off boy toy / Grownish actor Luka Sabbat posed with the designer, looking put together in a black jean jacket, hoodie and pants with a sizable diamond pendant and cool hat.

Bella - Hadid - Heads - Silk - Shirt

Bella Hadid turned heads donning a lightweight silk shirt with a fluorescent vest.

She left her pants at home, showing off her long, lean stems wearing chunky 90s-chic sneakers which are all the rage right now.

Amping...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!