What I’m Loving, Vol. 22

Kristen Welch | 1/9/2019 | Kristen
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://wearethatfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/61FptQQCrSL-600x375.jpg

I’ve got two half dead poinsettias on the front porch and a Christmas candle burning because clearly I can’t let go. But I’m easing my way into a new year with some of my favorite things that you need to know about:

My Leather Gaby Root Collective Flats | For my birthday this year (hello, 46) my family got me the new Root Collective leather ballet flats. Hola. I love them as much as my boots (which is a whole lot). They aren’t just cute–they are handmade and fair trade–the best kind of cute.

Chick - Fil - A - | - Year

Chick Fil A | For the 4th year, I was nominated by a local Chick Fil A operator to attend the Houston VIP Event where you receive a coveted black card (hello, free sweet tea!) I am continually moved by the mission of this Christ-centered company. Their 2019 mission is to notice the little things that happen in life (or in their stores) and I think it’s amazing advice for how we live too.

Masala Chai Tea | Every month when I visit my refugee friends in Houston, they make me a cup of steaming hot chai tea. It’s delicious. It’s sweet and creamy and there’s a hint of spice. I finally asked for the recipe. I got these tea bags from India and steep one in half milk/half water and it’s a cup...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Kristen Welch
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: