Lindsay Lohan is slammed by Jersey Shore star Vinny Guadagnino after he claims she refused to take a photo with him at her MTV premiere party

Mail Online | 1/10/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/23/8333104-0-image-a-152_1547075498874.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/30/9175944525379552471/1024x576_MP4_9175944525379552471.mp4

Lindsay Lohan premiered her new MTV reality series Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club on Monday, and during the premiere party, she reportedly snubbed Jersey Shore star Vinny Guadagnino.

In a now-deleted Instagram Story video, Guadagnino, 31, ripped into Lohan, 32, for shutting down his clever ploy to get a picture with her, borrowing LiLo's catchphrase, 'This is how you throw a party in Mykonos, b***h.'

'I - Picture - Lindsay - Picture - Lindsay

'I tried to get a picture with Lindsay because I wanted to say, "That's how you get a picture with Lindsay Lohan in Mykonos, ****!"' he said, but it didn't quite work.

'She gave me the whole "one minute," meaning like, "That was a no." It was like a soft no. But like, don't f***ing "one minute' me!"' Guadagnino added.

People - Minute - Picture - Picture - Lindsay

'Like, I've one minuted people before. I know what one minute means. So, I didn't get the picture with her, so that's how you get denied for a picture with Lindsay Lohan in Mykonos, b***h!'

While the Instagram Story video was later deleted, he also shared two snaps from the party, one sad and one happy, where he describes the incident further.

Guys - Photo - Corner - - Sad

'Hey guys.. this is a photo of me .. standing in a corner .. sad,lost,confused, and defeated after Lindsay Lohan shaded me when I asked her to take a picture with me,' he began.

'I was just trying to help promote her new show at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!