Jessie James Decker accentuates her trim figure after detailing her weight loss journey

Mail Online | 1/9/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/21/8327922-0-image-a-27_1547067629725.jpg

She was honest on Instagram about her post-pregnancy weight loss recently.

And Jessie James Decker showed off her trim figure in a tight leopard-print top when she swung by Extra at the Levi's shop in Times Square on Wednesday.

Singer - City - Amy - Adams - Jacket

The 30-year-old singer, who was born in the same Italian city as Amy Adams, modeled a green jacket that looked like it was made of velour.

She complemented the wrap with a matching pair of high-waisted trousers, sweeping her hair up into a high ponytail for her media outing.

Jessie - Touch - Glitz - Look - Necklace

Jessie added a touch of glitz to her look with a faintly visible necklace and accentuated her features with makeup, balancing on nude heels.

Whilst at the studios, she was seen adding her signature to an Extra jacket and then posing up a storm for the cameras with the garment.

Singing - Sensation - Children - Husband - NFL

The singing sensation has three children by her husband, former NFL player Eric Decker - Vivianne, four, Eric, three, and Forrest, nine months.

She wrote on Instagram this Tuesday: 'I know you’ll see a lot of people in the public eye and they drop weight in what seems like five minutes after having a baby and I think we all feel like we should live up to those expectations.'

Jamie - 'I - Weight - Months - Baby

Jamie added: 'I’ve even been guilty of that myself and thinking I need to rush and lose weight two months after having a baby when I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...