Golf: McCarron Signs Hemp Oil Deal He Says Will Help Mind And Body

www.oann.com | 2/15/2008 | Staff
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
(Reuters) – American golfer Scott McCarron is the first PGA Tour player to sign an endorsement deal with a hemp oil manufacturer, the company sponsoring him announced on Wednesday.

Colorado-based Functional Remedies said McCarron would be the company’s brand ambassador.

Hemp - Oil - Contains - Cannabinoids - People

Hemp oil contains cannabinoids that some people believe provide health and recovery benefits. It can contain a minute amount of THC, the psychoactive compound in recreational marijuana products.

“Functional Remedies EndoSport hemp oil helps my mind stay focused and my body recover, so I can always play my best,” McCarron said in a statement.

People - Level - Stress - Anxiety - Golf

“Most people don’t realize the incredible level of mental stress and anxiety that comes with pro golf. In order to continue playing and performing at the highest level, I need to take care of the one body I have.”

Functional Remedies CEO Anthony Mazzotti welcomed the company’s relationship with McCarron.

Oil - Routine

“We’re proud he’s added our incredibly efficacious hemp oil into his daily routine...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.oann.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?