Liberals Think America Is Stolen Land

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/9/2019 | George Prayias
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-Leftists-Hogg-Occasion-Cortez.jpg

RUSH: Here is Jack in Monroe, Connecticut, as we start with the phones. I really appreciate your patience, and welcome, sir.

CALLER: (static) Hello, Rush. Thank you for taking my call. (pause) Can you hear me?

RUSH - Yeah

RUSH: Yeah!

CALLER: Okay. Rush, I think I follow a fair amount of news. A headline I don’t think I’ve seen — and I don’t understand this with all these immigrants. Whether you’re in favor of the wall, not in favor of the wall, they’re coming from countries whose governments fail at providing for and protecting their citizens. Why is there no condemnation from the U.N., the Vatican, somebody about how bad a job they do in Honduras or El Salvador or Mexico taking care of their citizens? This isn’t a problem Trump or any other president ever created.

RUSH - Ahhhh - Rub

RUSH: Ahhhh, there’s the rub.

RUSH: There’s the rub. So you just inadvertently there swerved into the answer to your question. Let me translate here, folks. Jack here wonders why it is in the face of all these caravans and illegals and unaccompanied minors… Look at where they’re coming from. Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico and so forth. Why isn’t there any condemnation of these countries? Why is it just accepted that we have hellhole nations in Central America so bad that their populations have no choice but than to leave?

Course - Answer - Question - Standpoint - Left

And, of course, there’s nowhere else to go but here. And the answer to the question is multifaceted. But from standpoint of the left, there’s no point in criticizing those countries. There’s no point. Those countries have governments that the left advocates. Those governments are demonstrable failures, as you pointed out. The left doesn’t want people to know that the things they advocate are overall failures. But more importantly, the left blames the United States for the status of those...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .