Fearne Cotton posts sweet throwback snap of parents Lyn and Mick on 42nd wedding anniversary

Mail Online | 1/9/2019 | Rianne Addo;Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/14/8313042-0-image-a-4_1547042949734.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/10/550295231946994009/1024x576_MP4_550295231946994009.mp4

She regularly litters her social media account with sweet snaps of her life away from the spotlight.

And Fearne Cotton paid tribute to her parents Lyn and Mick on their 42nd wedding anniversary as she posted a touching throwback image from their nuptials on Instagram on Tuesday.

Top - Pops - Presenter - Fans - Spin

The former Top Of The Pops presenter, 37, sent her fans into a spin with the picture as they claimed she and her husband Jesse Wood, 42, bore a striking resemblance to her parents.

In the flashback image, Lyn looked radiant in her sophisticated bridal gown while signing her marriage certificate, as a dapper Mick beamed with delight.

Fearne - 'Well - Years - Love - Ma

Fearne captioned the snap: 'Well done to these two for staying married for 42 years! Love you Ma and Pa @michaelcottonsigns'.

Fans claimed they were seeing double, with the blonde and her musician husband looking like the spitting image of her parents on their wedding day four years ago.

Star - Comment - Section - Media - User

Flooding the star's comment section, one social media user penned: 'Had to look twice. Just looks exactly like fearne'.

'Wow! That’s amazing. What a great achievement...You look so like her', another wrote.

God - Double - Xx

A third commented: 'My god I thought that was you @fearnecotton your the double of your beautiful mum xx'.

The Celebrity Juice star is happily married to husband of Jesse since July 2014, with the pair sharing son Rex, five and daughter Honey, three....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!