White Tennessee judge says black men are more effective at killing each other than KKK

Mail Online | 11/19/2018 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/08/18/8275954-0-image-a-11_1546970596336.jpg

A white Tennessee judge has come under fire after delivering an impassioned diatribe concerning black-on-black violence, in which he argued that young African-American men are 'more effective' at killing each other than the Ku Klux Klan.

Montgomery County Judge Wayne Shelton made the controversial remarks on Thursday during a preliminary hearing of Vincent Merriweather, 26, who is accused of taking part in a drive-by shooting in Clarksville on November 19, 2018, which left 22-year-old Antorius Gallion dead.

Merrieweather - Co-defendants - Cedrick - Stacker - Marques

Merrieweather, his co-defendants Cedrick Stacker, 23, and Marques Lamarr Kelly, 25, and the victim are all black.

‘I'm tired of seeing young black me shooting at each other,’ Judge Shelton was recorded saying in court. ‘I grew up in a time where people wore white robes and they shot at black people. And now we see young black men wearing black hoodies shooting at black men, and doing much more effective job than the Klan ever thought about doing.

Jurist - Time - Crime - African-Americans - Bench

It was not the veteran jurist’s first time addressing crime among African-Americans from the bench and invoking the KKK, reported The Leaf-Chronicle.

While presiding over a hearing in 2015 concerning the shooting death of a Clarksville man...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.