‘The Good Doctor’: Daniel Dae Kim Returns for First TV Role Since Quitting ‘Hawaii Five-0’

IndieWire | 1/8/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/The-Good-Doctor_Daniel-Dae-Kim-Dr.Han-copy.jpg

It took over a year, but Daniel Dae Kim has finally stepped in front of the cameras on “The Good Doctor.” As an executive producer through his 3AD production company, Kim was instrumental in bringing the show from the Korean format to America.

Kim will appear in the recurring role of Dr. Jackson Han, the brash new Chief of Surgery at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital, where Dr. Shaun Murphy (Freddie Highmore) is trying to prove himself. According to ABC, Dr. Han’s arrival will create issues at the hospital and “put Dr. Shaun Murphy’s career in jeopardy.”

Fan - Show - Guest - Arc - Kind

“As a fan of our show, I’m thrilled to be doing a guest arc with such a talented, kind and hard-working cast,” said Kim in a statement. “David and I have been looking for the right opportunity and we’ve found a character that’s both dynamic and surprising. It’s an added bonus for my character to be directed by our own Freddie Highmore,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.