You Won’t Believe What Insane Liberals Want to Donate to Justice Ginsburg

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/8/2019 | George Prayias
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-010819-Simon-Tweet-Ginsburg.jpg

RUSH: I want to read something to you by a well-known left-wing journalist. It’s a tweet. I want to ask you, “Who thinks this way?” Are you ready? Here we go. It’s Roger Simon. Quote: “If it were possible, would you subtract one day off your life and add it to Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s life for one extra day of good health?

“If just 10,000 people did this, it would add 27 productive years to her life.” Now, how many of these fools on the left are gonna read this and say, “Hey, I’ll give up a day! How do I do it? I’ll give up a day of my life. How do I do it? What do I do?” Who thinks this way? If just 10,000 people would die a day sooner than they’re going to and somehow — somehow — transfer that day to the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, why, she could be on the court another 27 years and save us!

Way

Who thinks this way?

I mean, this is beyond ludicrous.

Mr - Limbaugh - Point - Compassion - Big…

“Mr. Limbaugh, you don’t understand. He’s trying to make a point of compassion. He’s trying to show how big…”

No. This is asinine. This is illustrative of a certain kind of thinking that is scary, funny, hilarious, and quite illuminating at the same time.

Folks

Let me ask you this, folks. If it were possible, would you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.