Ashley James sizzles in VERY skimpy striped and floral bikini as she takes a stroll in Tanzania

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Laura Fox;Sean O\
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/08/12/8266408-0-image-a-10_1546948999934.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/02/2120118421002209739/1024x576_MP4_2120118421002209739.mp4

Ashley James was once again flaunting her jaw-dropping physique in a skimpy mixed print bikini on Monday, as she took to Instagram to post a snap of her strolling on the beach in Tanzania.

The 31-year-old looked incredible as she lamented saying farewell to Paje in Zanzibar, as she prepared to embark on the next leg of her Tanzanian adventure.

Snap - Ashley - Figure - Bikini - Detailing

In the snap, Ashley was flaunting her amazing figure in the black and white striped bikini with pink floral detailing, while her blonde bobbed tresses were styled into effortless beach waves.

In the caption: Ashley wrote: 'I'm going to miss Paje and the way all the kite-surfers make the beautiful beaches so colourful.

Lot - Fun - People - Beach - Skinny-dipping

'I met a lot of fun people, partied on the beach, went skinny-dipping in the sea, and ate delicious food.

'Could've stayed in New Teddy's Place for the rest of the trip, but, we've got to go explore the rest of Zanzibar.

Stop - Stone - Town - Recommendations

'Next stop: Stone Town. Would love any recommendations.'

This came just days after Ashley took to social media to rubbish conventional notions of what it means to be 'beach body ready' in her latest candid post, shared on Saturday.

Term - Figure - Swimsuit - Ashley - Thoughts

While many believe the term implies having to work hard to obtain a toned figure when they don their swimsuit, Ashley shared her thoughts on the term with an Instagram post in a bikini while on vacation in Tanzania.

She wrote: 'How to be beach body ready: have a body, put on a bikini, go to the beach.' The Made In Chelsea star sported an orange bikini in the snap and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!