My Publishing Pipeline for 2019/20

Euangelion | 1/8/2019 | Staff
vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/wp-content/themes/Patheos%20TwentySeventeen/assets/images/default-thumbs/default-img-9-green.jpg

For those interested in what I’m up to on the publishing side of things, here’s what is scheduled to come out.

First and foremost is The New Testament in its World with N.T. Wright, bigger than Ben Hur, basically the lifetime work of N.T. Wright in NT Intro form with supplements from me and a brilliant design by Zondervan/SPCK. Don’t miss it!

Trinity - Hierachy - Scott - Harrower - Word

Then there is Trinity without Hierachy, co-edited with Scott Harrower, a further word on the Trinity and subordination debate, some awesome contributors like Peter Leithart, Madison Pierce, Stephen Holmes, Amy Brown Hughes, Tyler Wittman, and others. Coming out with Kregel.

Also, Cambridge Companion to the Apostolic Fathers, again co-edited with Scott Harrower, this is a great series and we have star-packed line-up that will make the AF Great Again! I’m working on the Epistle to Diognetus and enjoying it.

Theology - Edition - Feedback - Volume - Thing

Evangelical Theology second edition, I’ve had so much good feedback on this volume, so hopefully I’ve made a good thing even better. I’ve cut out and condensed a lot of material. More on the nature of theology, Trinity, kingdom-through-covenant, and multi-site churches. Plus more interaction with female and global scholars. And lots and lots of gospelizing.

7 Things I Wish All Christians Knew About the Bible, an introduction to the Bible, covering everything from canon, to inerrancy and inspiration, responsible interpretation, importance of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Euangelion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......