Morbidly obese woman sheds half her body weight 

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Caters News Agency
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/08/03/8252584-0-image-a-25_1546918979371.jpg

A Melbourne woman has lost an incredible 62 kilograms and seven dress sizes.

Zoe Batchelor, 34, was morbidly obese, tipping the scales at 127 kilograms and wearing a size 26.

Mother-of-two - Diet - Food - Portions - Meals

The mother-of-two consumed a diet of fast food and large portions of home-cooked meals, ice cream and chocolate.

Now weighing 65 kilograms and a size 10, Ms Batchelor follows a diet of lean protein, vegetables and healthy carbohydrates.

Ms - Batchelor - Denial - Size - Aeroplane

Ms Batchelor said she was always 'in denial' about her size - even after she had gotten so big that she was unable to do up her aeroplane seatbelt.

Instead of asking a flight attendant for a seatbelt extender, Ms Batchelor said she would pretend to have her seatbelt done up properly by hiding it under stomach - a tactic she relied on for her nearly 10 years to 'save embarrassment'.

Seatbelt - Flight - Perth - Ms - Batchelor

'I first realised that my seatbelt wouldn't do up on a domestic flight to Perth back in 2008,' Ms Batchelor said. 'I was mortified and couldn't believe that I had gotten that big.'

'I was far too embarrassed to ask for a seatbelt extender,' she added. 'I didn't want to draw that kind of attention to myself and did not want everyone looking at me in pity.'

Embarrassment - Ms - Batchelor - Belt - Stomach

To 'save embarrassment', Ms Batchelor would hide the belt under her stomach or would have one of her children sit on her lap.

'I didn't want to face...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Tagged: