Spencer Matthews reveals he's been sober for seven months and feels like 'best version' of himself

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Olivia Wheeler;Katie Storey For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/08/01/8249890-0-image-a-39_1546911377070.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/08/2431083886822181819/1024x576_MP4_2431083886822181819.mp4

Spencer Matthews revealed that he had been sober for seventh months on Monday night as he admitted he feels like the 'best version' of himself for wife Vogue Williams and baby son Theodore.

The Made In Chelsea star, 30, took to his Instagram to share a picture of himself topless in a pair of black shorts with his toned physique on display.

Months - Difference - Life

He said: 'Been sober 7 months now and cannot begin to explain the difference in my life...

'2018 for me was a complete game changer and I now feel like the best version of myself. Happy, active, busy and focused.

Husband - Voguewilliams - Father - Theodore - Number

'Being the best husband to @voguewilliams and the best father to Theodore is priority number one and always will be.

'Lots of amazing projects happening this year that I can’t wait to share with you all. Onwards and upwards is the only way!! Much love x.'

Spencer - Post - Vogue - Fans - Pass

Spencer's post comes after he and Vogue gave fans an all-access pass to what goes on behind closed doors, leaving fans in hysterics as they discussed everything from their sex life to dilation in the first (and VERY unfiltered) episode of their new E4 show Spencer, Vogue and Baby Too.

Airing on Monday night, viewers got to see the final stages of Vogue's pregnancy, before the arrival of baby Theodore and how the couple have adjusted to becoming first-time parents.

Fans - Head - Baby - Shopping - Supplies

Fans then saw the parents-to-be head out baby shopping as they picked up supplies for their new arrival, with Spencer urging his wife not to go too ‘overboard’.

As the duo prepared for Vogue to go into labour, Spencer was seen quizzing his model wife on how exactly she gives birth, with the pair then giving a visual representation of how much Vogue will dilate.

Cheerio - Pair

Starting with a cheerio, the pair then hilariously go through the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!