Woman's husband insists on naming their child after his ex

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Kristy Johnson For Daily Mail Australia
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/07/23/8245874-0-image-a-8_1546903195435.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/03/8303373711043480285/1024x576_MP4_8303373711043480285.mp4

Choosing a baby name is tricky in itself.

However for one 23-year-old woman, she never thought her husband's ex-girlfriend would play a part in the decision.

Woman - Months - Reddit - Friday - Husband

The woman, who is seven months pregnant, revealed on Reddit on Friday, that her husband is insisting on naming their unborn child after his ex.

Divorce is now on the table for the couple, with the husband wanting something 'to remind him' of his former lover.

Post - 'Divorce - Table - Husband - Baby

The post titled 'Divorce on table because husband and I can't agree on baby's name', saw the woman going into detail about her rather unusual situation.

'Hello Reddit. This title might look funny but it's an actual problem between me, 23-year-old female, and my husband, 24-year-old male,' she began.

Year - Years - Months - Name - Baby

'We've been dating for a year, been married for two years. I got pregnant seven months ago, so recently we started discussing name for the baby.'

But while choosing names is already tricky in itself, the woman did not expect her husband to insist on taking his ex-girlfriend's name.

Girl - Husband - Exes - Name - Ex

'Ever since we found out it's going to be a girl, my husband wants to name it like his exes name. It's not any ex but the one he dated for long period of time and loved the most,' she revealed.

The woman went on to explain the problems his ex-girlfriend caused in the early stages of their relationship.

Beginning - Relationship - Problems - Problems

'In the beginning of our relationship we had many problems because of her, but she moved away, so the problems went away. He really loved her and he never hid that from me, but I thought it was over once...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: