Fr. Mark Goring: The Rest of the Story - #CatholicLaityRising

lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.com | 1/5/2019 | Mary Ann Kreitzer
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3

I noticed last night that Fr. Mark Goring's post about Cardinal Wuerl had been taken down. Frankly, I was not surprised and wondered how long it would take for him to be clobbered. Not long actually. Today he posted this video about his superiors' order to "cease and desist."

As a faithful shepherd Fr. Goring immediately obeyed, as he must. God bless him for it. He gives us an example of how to behave when Holy Mother Church exhorts us to obey clear doctrines articulated by the pope and the magisterium in union with him. I wish more Catholic laity would obey Humanae Vitae, a clear, authentic teaching rather than the ear-tickling imprudent nonsense about global warming and immigration.

Laity - Battle - Hand - Clergy - Vow

But now we, the laity, must take the battle in hand. Clergy and religious take a vow of obedience. Priests put their hands between the bishop and make a sacred promise to obey him (obviously in all things, but sin).

The laity do not take such a vow to either their pastor or their bishop.

Obligation - Practice - Obedience - Children - Parents

We do have an obligation to practice obedience. Children are required to obey their parents, although once they become adults, parents' authority does not cover all areas of life. St. Clare ran away from her parents to become a cloistered nun. Her parents did not have the authority at that point to demand her obedience about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: