Liberals demand you STOP talking about ELIZABETH WARREN’s LIKABILITY or comparing her to HILLARY

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 1/6/2019 | William A. Jacobson
Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Elizabeth-Warren-at-Logan-Airport-Protest-e1504482895945.jpg

Likability as a political asset for a candidate is a “you know it when you see it” quality.

It’s not the same thing as “approval” or “favorability” or whether you actually “like” the candidate. And it’s something that can’t be taught or learned.

Ted - Cruz - Primaries - Something - Style

I like Ted Cruz and I supported him during the primaries. But I have to admit there’s something about his style as a candidate that renders him not “likable” — his style was a little mechanical, he didn’t seem comfortable joking around on the campaign trail, or interacting spontaneously. I’d vote for him again, regardless of “likability.”

There are other candidate I don’t like who had likability. Obama, G.W. Bush, Clinton — they all had the “likability” factor regardless of whether you liked them. Call it the “who would you rather have a beer with test” — Obama or McCain/Romney? G.W. Bush or Gore/Kerry? Bubba or Dole/H.W. Bush? The person you want to have a beer with may not have the best character or policies, but hey, let’s grab a beer.

Nancy - Pelosi - Likability - Factor - Skin

It’s not gender-based. I don’t like Nancy Pelosi, but I have to admit that she’s got the “likability” factor — she’s comfortable in her skin in front of cameras and on stage, she can be spontaneous, and she can crack a joke. She’s a ruthless politician (just ask her daughter), but it might be fun to have a beer with her. The most powerful female politician in the country is likable.

Same with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Mock her if you will for her polities and politics, but there’s a reason she’s a rising star with a big following unlike other male or female left-wingers.

Elizabeth - Warren

Fast forward to Elizabeth Warren.

Warren’s not likable as a politician, whatever she may be like around friends and colleagues. She’s much like Hillary Clinton in that regard. The Warren-Hillary...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!