Wrestler defends vile tampon stunt after fierce backlash

Mail Online | 6/26/2014 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
malik778 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/06/19/8190132-0-image-a-82_1546803524975.jpg

A former WWE wrestler has defended a vile stunt that saw her pull out her bloody tampon and shove it in her opponent's mouth.

Priscilla Kelly has faced fierce backlash online after footage of her stunt in Los Angeles in December went viral.

WWE - Mae - Young - Classic - Year

The 21-year-old, who was involved in WWE's Mae Young Classic last year, insists it was all fake and urged critics not to 'take life so serious all the time'.

Some of the backlash was from those within the wrestling community with many slamming Kelly as 'disgusting' and adding that it was 'embarrassing' for the industry.

Response - Kelly - Guys - Ya - Fake

In response, Kelly tweeted: 'Hey guys. Ya know, it's all fake. 21+ show with a bar. Can't take life so serious all the time. Call me what you will…'

She later tweeted: 'A **** is funny and awesome. A **** is disgusting and trashy. #Equality?

Intentions - Thanks - Guys

'Really had no intentions of going 'viral', I just thought it was funny. But thanks, guys!' she added.

Former WWE superstar Gail Kim was among those to fire criticism at Kelly and refused to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!