Thomas Markle accuses Prince Harry of 'arrogance'

Mail Online | 6/26/2014 | Terri-ann Williams For Mailonline
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/05/17/8163536-0-image-a-9_1546710173658.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/17/3657965533702866711/1024x576_MP4_3657965533702866711.mp4

Meghan Markle's father Thomas has hit back at 'arrogant' Prince Harry in a bold warning to his daughter.

The 74-year-old urged Prince Harry to 'man up' and threatened that he would continue speaking out about his daughter if her and Harry didn't contact him soon.

Members - Press - Mr - Markle - Mistakes

Having previously spoken to members of the press, Mr Markle admitted he had made mistakes but said that his son-in-law needed to 'man up and get over it' before he gets progressively 'louder'.

Mr Markle continues to reach out to his daughter despite the fact that they have not spoken since her marriage to Prince Harry.

Prince - Thomas - Press - Paparazzi - Photographer

The Prince had reportedly previously urged Thomas not to speak to the press but had been caught co-operating with a paparazzi photographer.

According to the Sun, Prince Harry had warned Mr Markle that: 'This is what happens when you don't listen to what we tell you to do.'

Mr - Markle - 'Meghan - Harry - Silence

However Mr Markle has said that he will continue to talk: 'Meghan and Harry's silence empowers all the crazy tweets and insults against me and my family.'

Despite his confrontational tone, Mr Markle added that he is keen to make amends with the couple and said that he is hopeful to meet Prince Harry.

Stance - Towards - Prince - Harry - Sun

However he maintained his stance towards Prince Harry and told the Sun: 'If I'm the first person who's insulted you or hurt your feelings, you've got a long way to go.

'He's human just like the rest of us. I feel that he feels he is above everyone else and that he has a right to talk down to people.

Arrogance

'And I cannot accept that. It feels like arrogance.'

He had also urged Meghan to repair the rumoured rift with Kate Middleton 'if there is any animosity between them'.

Mr - Markle - Upset - Criticism - Daughter

Mr Markle, said he is 'very upset' by the criticism his 37-year-old daughter is receiving.

He also revealed he didn't get...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!