Demi Lovato calls out Instagram for 'fat-shaming bull****' game while promoting body positivity

Mail Online | 1/4/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/04/20/8141774-0-image-a-39_1546634970892.jpg

Demi Lovato is taking a stand against a sexist, body-shaming game that popped up on her Instagram feed.

'Just called out Instagram and some bull**** game on my insta stories.. go check it out,' the 26-year-old singer said on Twitter. 'Always speak up for what you believe in!'

Props - Mind - Kim - Kardashian - Singer

She even got props for speaking her mind from Kim Kardashian, who retweeted the singer's message.

Her Instagram story reveals an ad for the game, which describes one character as 'obese' while a skinnier character is described as 'pretty.'

'Why - Bull**** - Feed - Things - Ad

'Why is this fat-shaming bull**** on my feed? So many things wrong with this ad,' Lovato said on her Instagram story.

She continued on her Instagram story by stating, '1) You can be 'pretty at any weight,' before adding why a message like this is harmful.

'This - Anyone - Pressures - Culture - Weight

'This is absolutely harmful to anyone who is easily influenced by societal pressures put on us from the diet culture to be constantly losing weight in a world that teaches us to equate our value and worth through the way we look.'

She added this message is also particularly harmful for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care