‘Big Bang Theory’ Briefly Flashes Vicious Jab at Trump on Screen

Conservative Tribune | 10/29/2014 | Ben Marquis
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Big-Bang-Theory-Cast.jpg

It is nothing new to report that a significant number of the denizens of Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry have little love for President Donald Trump, nor is it new to report that some of them are so consumed by their hatred that they suffer from what has become known as “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

However, every once in a while a member of the Hollywood elite will display their TDS so overtly that everyone must take a step back in wonder and worry, both for that individual’s sanity and for the state of political discourse in this nation as a whole.

Creator - Producer - Hit - CBS - Sitcom

The creator and producer of the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory,” Chuck Lorre, has made his great dislike for the president known previously and once again displayed his distaste for all of the program’s viewers to see quite clearly.

Newsbusters reported that following the conclusion of the episode that aired on Jan. 3, a highly political vanity card written by Lorre appeared among the program’s credits. It referred to the president as a “gangster” and insinuated that Trump would have broken laws or even started a nuclear war over the holiday season.

Card - Vanity - Card - December - January

The card read: “I am writing this vanity card on December 15th. If all goes as planned, you are reading it on January 3rd. Since I have no idea what the Gangster-in-Chief might do between now and then, I thought I’d express my outrage now.

“My pre-outrage if you will. Let’s call it anticipatory disgust. Or being aghast in advance. The point is I’m trying to get ahead of my inevitable indignation,” Lorre continued.

Way - Law - Dictator - Pass - Course

“This way, regardless of what law is broken, or which murderous dictator gets a pass, I’ll have already vented. Of course, if he nukes Pyongyang or Toronto in order to distract from impeachment chatter,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??