HOUSTON TEXANS STAR DEANDRE HOPKINS WILL DONATE GAME CHECK TO COVER FUNERAL COSTS FOR JAZMINE BARNES

The Daily Caller | 1/4/2019 | Staff
Matty123Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/DeAndre_Hopkins-e1546610756922.jpg

View this post on Instagram

When I see Jazmine Barnes’ face, I see my own daughter. I am pledging my playoff check this week to help her family with funeral costs and to support @shaunking @SherriffED_HCSO @SylvesterTurner in bringing this man to justice. On Saturday, I will be playing in your honor, Jazmine. #JusticeForJazmine #LoveOverHate

A post shared by @ deandrehopkins on

View this post on Instagram

Not done...

A post shared by @ deandrehopkins on

Houston Texans star DeAndre Hopkins is going above and beyond to help the family Jazmine Barnes.

Barnes, who was seven years old at the time of her death, was gunned down in a Houston parking lot Sunday during a drive-by shooting.

Hopkins - Instagram

Hopkins wrote on Instagram:

There are plenty of things to criticize the NFL about, but it’s also important to shine a light on players doing a lot of good things in their community.

Family - Stranger - Nothing

Hopkins certainly didn’t have to donate nearly $30,000 to the family of a complete stranger. There’s nothing at all that obligated him to do that, but he went...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!