Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons reveal how they'd like sitcom to end  

Mail Online | 9/24/2007 | Bobbie Whiteman For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/03/20/8098704-0-Looking_to_the_future_Kaley_Johnny_and_Jim_have_revealed_how_the-a-13_1546547681478.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/05/5107755361701089131/1024x576_MP4_5107755361701089131.mp4

The Big Bang Theory is winding down after 12 seasons on CBS this year.

At the moment only the writers know what's in store for the geeky friends and their wives and girlfriends.

Key - Kaley - Cuoco - Penny - Johnny

Now the three key cast - Kaley Cuoco, 33, as Penny, Johnny Galecki, 43, as Leonard, and Jim Parsons, 45, as Sheldon - have revealed how they would like the series to end in Entertainment Weekly's Winter TV Preview issue.

s

Kaley - Jim - Way - Apartment - Building

Kaley and Jim feel the same way, and it involves the apartment building's elevator that has been broken for the entire run.

'The elevator, definitely. That’s one of my wishes for the final episode,' Jim said. 'The elevator gets fixed, at least for a minute, and then we all get stuck in it.'

Kaley - 'It - Show

Kaley added: 'It would be a great show ending for me!'

Johnny just hopes the final episode includes lots of emotional moments, because 'none of us are going to be able to keep from crying during the last taping. We’ve got to justify it in the writing somehow.'

Producer - Steve - Holland - Stars

But executive producer Steve Holland isn't letting on whether the stars are right.

And he added, mysteriously: 'We know what we are driving towards and where we want to land.'

Warner - Bros - Wednesday - Harold - Kumar

Warner Bros. revealed on Wednesday that Harold And Kumar star Kal Penn and Lord Of The Rings...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.