Gemma Collins' slimmed-down snap is actually from magazine shoot from over a YEAR ago

Mail Online | 1/2/2019 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/02/16/8054676-0-image-a-215_1546446722501.jpg

She had shocked fans by sharing a glamorous photo of herself, supposedly flaunting her slimmer frame, as she embraced the New Year in recent days.

Gemma Collins was inundated with compliments from fans and her fellow TOWIE stars over the snap in question, but the shot has actually been taken from a shoot she took part in over a year ago.

Image - Reality - Star - All-in-one - Shoot

The image, that sees the reality star posing in a black all-in-one, was taken on a shoot with YOU magazine from January 2018, where Gemma was seen discussing her quest to find Mr Right and body confidence.

Gemma had re-posted the stunning shot as she prepared to ring in the New Year, penning alongside the image on her Instagram page: '2019...I'm comin for ya.'

Essex - Native - Jumpsuit - Waist - Belt

The Essex native is clad in a chic black jumpsuit that cinched in at the waist with a belt and featured a square-cut neckline.

Completing her look with perfectly blow-dried locks and flawless make-up, Gemma favoured a bold red lip and wore a fashionable hat on her head.

Photo - Eye - Beauty - Followers - Gemma

The photo caught the eye of the beauty's 1.1million followers, with many complimenting Gemma on her physique and credited her upcoming stint on Dancing On Ice for her slimmer appearance.

They penned: 'Wow you are looking incredible! Not sure what you're doing but keep it up.

Look - Gemma - Love

'You look fantastic Gemma well done love.

'Wow skating is defo suiting u Gem xx.

Confidence - Lady

'GC you look absolutely fabulous. I wish I had your confidence, as a larger lady.

'U look amazing. Good luck on dancing on ice x (sic).'

Gemma - TOWIE - Co-stars - Snap - Billie

Some of Gemma's TOWIE co-stars, old and new, commented on the snap, with Billie Faiers telling her pal: 'You look amazing.'

Elliott Wright's pregnant fiancee Sadie Stuart posted a pair of heart-eyed emojis, while Cara Kilbey simply added a fire emoji.

Gemma

While Gemma does look incredible in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!