Jacqueline Jossa fires back at cruel troll after claiming she had photoshopped her appearance

Mail Online | 1/1/2019 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/02/11/8044628-0-image-a-54_1546429040056.jpg

She's had a roller coaster year after temporarily splitting from her husband just 11 months after tying the knot and welcoming her second child, Mia.

And now Jacqueline Jossa, 26, has hit back at a nasty internet troll, who took aim at her recent Instagram post and claimed she had photoshopped her appearance.

Smouldering - Photo - J-Lo - Year - Posing

The smouldering photo, which was captioned: 'Channeling J-Lo this year', saw her posing in a pair of polka dot tights with a black bodysuit as her tousled blonde hair fell down her shoulders.

The former EastEnders actress took to her Instagram story on Wednesday to fire back at the cruel comment, which tagged her husband Dan Osborne, with a quick witted response.

Comment - Pls - Nothing - Bet - Dumplin

The comment read: 'Omg how photoshopped is that!! Pls looks nothing like her what so ever!! @danosborneofficial bet you wish she did look like this tho instead of a frumpy dumplin with slap head.

Circling the comment, she wrote: 'Starting the new year off positively I see Jen. Ps I do look like this, even when I hoover the dog hairs off the floor and baby sick all over me...'

TV - Star - Response - Time - Dan

The TV star's response comes as she revealed that taking time away from Dan ending up saving their marriage in a very candid interview.

The actress went on to slam Celebrity Big Brother, which the former TOWIE star, 27, starred on with Gabby Allen during their separation, who he had been linked to after they were spotted looking 'cosy' - something they both deny.

Sun - Fabulous

Talking to The Sun's Fabulous,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .