Elizabeth Warren drinks beer, gives 2020 thoughts in Instagram livestream

Fox News | 1/1/2019 | Gregg Re
cobra662 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/12/DvyMvHCV4AAa42I.jpg

Democratic Senator Warren hosts seemingly spontaneous livestream from her kitchen following her announcement that she is filing paperwork to launch an exploratory committee for president; David Spunt reports from Washington.

In a seemingly spontaneous livestream posted on Instagram that channeled similar social-media efforts by former Texas Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke and incoming New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren cracked open a beer on-camera and took some questions from her followers on New Year's Eve.

Warren - News - Conference - Home - Hours

Warren announced at a news conference outside her home hours earlier Monday that she was filing paperwork to launch an exploratory committee for president, becoming the first candidate to take the major step toward a 2020 run -- and she reminded her audience that the day had been a break from her normal routine.

"I'm here in my kitchen, uh, and um, I thought maybe we'd just take some questions and I'd see what I can do," Warren, 69, began as she looked into a camera apparently set up on a countertop.

Warren - Beer - 'kind - Day

Warren cracked open a beer while discussing her 'kind of an amazing day.'

She continued: "It's been kind of an amazing day. So, today, I, um, got up early this morning, and, uh, talked to a bunch of folks on the phone, and then went outside and talked to the press -- and this is our house, and has been for a long time, and there are all these reporters, and trucks, and everybody outside the house."

Firebrand - Dog - Bailey - Kitchen - Day

The liberal firebrand pointed to her dog, Bailey, who was also in the kitchen and who accompanied her earlier in the day.

"And I went out and talked to the press, and Bailey went out -- it was his first press conference -- and my husband Bruce [Mann] was with me," Warren said.

TRUMP - IN - EXCLUSIVE - NYE - INTERVIEW

TRUMP, IN EXCLUSIVE NYE INTERVIEW, TELLS FOX...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!