Top Ten Blog Posts of 2018

TaborBlog | 12/31/2018 | Staff
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/jamestabor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Screen-Shot-2018-12-31-at-3.35.16-PM.png?fit=1021,523&ssl=1

I thought my readers might be interested in the Top Ten posts on my blog during 2018 judged by number of page views.

It looks like the total page views for 2018 will top 300,000 by midnight tonight and the global reach includes almost every country in the world as you can see from this map. The gray areas are the only ones with no traffic to my blog and the red have the most–beginning with the Unites States.

Breakdown - Number - Views - Comments

Here is the breakdown with the number of page views and my comments. How many do you remember? How many have you read?

Despite the good evidence to the contrary it seems that most people continue to hold to the view that the “Beloved Disciple” was the John, brother of James, sons of Zebedee. This is a view that could only arise once Jesus’ brother James and his family as a whole was marginalized or even written out of the picture. See my book, The Jesus Dynasty: The Hidden History of Jesus, His Royal Family, and the History of Christianity. I consider this my most important and enduring book. If you have heard about it but never read it give it a try in the New Year. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Everyone - John - Diet - Locusts - Honey

Everyone knows of John’s diet of “locusts and wild honey,” but is this what our ancient texts in fact say? The story is a bit more complicated and the significance has to do much more with a simple dietary choice. In fact his dietary regime opens for us the subject of what came to be called “Ebionite” or “Jewish” Christianity–though both terms as misnomers.

This is one of my most controversial post, pleasing neither the Good Friday/Easter Sunday folk or those who hold to the Wednesday crucifixion/Three Days & Three Nights interpretation...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TaborBlog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: