Luca Guadagnino Says Elio & Oliver Will Meet Again In Paris In Potential ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Sequel

The Playlist | 12/31/2018 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Call-Me-By-Your-Name.jpg

2018 was a big year for Luca Guadagnino. Not only did he get to start the year with some awards season love for his film “Call Me By Your Name,” but he was also responsible for one of the best films of the year “Suspiria.” But really, what the filmmaker spent most of the year talking about was the possibility of a “Call Me By Your Name 2.” More than any other topic, ‘CMBYN2’ was the one thing that you could get Guadagnino to open up about. So, to cap off 2018, why not have yet another sequel update from the Italian filmmaker?

Speaking to Italian outlet Bad Taste, Guadagnino decided to give another little scoop about ‘CMBYN2.’ This time, the filmmaker is talking about how he envisions the film beginning as well as the location for the potential sequel. It appears that Elio and Oliver are going to be leaving Crema.

He explained:

“I’m asking myself if in the new chapter of the life of Elio, Oliver and the Perlman family we should let them pass by Crema or not… but I don’t think so. Let’s give a small scoop: the sequel (but I don’t like to call it a sequel, their story is a ‘cycle’) will take place in Paris. And it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!