THE TOP TEN MOST-READ BLOG POSTS OF 2018

CareyNieuwhof.com | 12/30/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://careynieuwhof.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/shutterstock_654478222.jpg

2018 was a big year for almost anyone in leadership. I can’t remember a time when things seemed to be changing faster, which actually makes leadership even more challenging.

Which is why I’m so glad we’re in this together.

Range - Topics - Blog - Year - Conversations

We covered a wide range of topics on the blog this year, and had some fascinating conversations. I can’t thank you enough for the encouragement, the interaction, the ideas and the friendships we make online. As has been the case for years, I want this space to be a place where the good people on the internet can hang out.

The blog was accessed 4.5 million times by leaders around the world in 2018, making 2018 the most-read year to date in this space.

Way - Guide - Interviews

By the way, if you want to a quick guide to my top 10 most-listened to podcast interviews in 2018, here you go.

Below are the Top 10 most-read blog posts I wrote in 2018.

Snippet - Introduction - Article - Click - Links

Each snippet below is just a brief introduction to the overall article. Click on the links to read the full piece, and maybe bookmark this post as a short guide to this year’s best pieces.

You can share it with your team for team discussion to see how you’re handling the top challenges church leaders are facing, or just keep it for personal reflection. Your call.

Link - Post - Quote - Article

I include a link to each post below, along with a quote from the main article.

Here we go….

Year - Church - Post - Year - Post

Every year I do a church trends post, and this year it was the most read post all year.

I love doing this post because it’s critical church leaders keep trying new things and keep experimenting.

Gap - Things - Irrelevance

Why? Because the gap between how quickly you change and how quickly things change around you is called irrelevance.

Too many church leaders are perfectly equipped to reach a world that no longer exists.

In...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CareyNieuwhof.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!
Tagged: