Jacqueline Jossa reveals splitting from husband Dan Osborne SAVED their marriage

Mail Online | 12/30/2018 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/30/12/7954772-0-image-a-37_1546171465895.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/04/8728421738289017716/1024x576_MP4_8728421738289017716.mp4

She's had a roller coaster year - leaving EastEnders, temporarily splitting from her husband just 11 months after tying the knot and welcoming her second child, Mia.

And Jacqueline Jossa has revealed that taking time away from Dan Osborne ending up saving their marriage in a very candid interview.

EastEnders - Actress - Celebrity - Big - Brother

The EastEnders actress, 26, went on to slam Celebrity Big Brother, which the former TOWIE star, 27, starred on with Gabby Allen during their separation, who he had been linked to after they were spotted looking 'cosy' - something they both deny.

Talking to The Sun's Fabulous, Jacqueline, who admitted she is feeling the most confident she has ever felt in her life, said that you can't be 'properly in love when you don’t love yourself'.

% - Way - Point

She added: 'Breaking up 100% needed to happen for us, I just wish it hadn’t been so public, and I’m sad that it happened the way it did. But it was always going to happen, and I’m glad it did because it could have easily got to a point where it was too late and we didn’t even care enough to bring it back.'

Hitting back at being 'poor Jacqueline', the soap star - who was pregnant with their second child when they split, exclaimed that she's always been able to handle her 'f**king s**t' and that she's a 'strong person'.

End - Pregnancy - Woes - Dan - Celebrity

During the end of her pregnancy and marital woes, Dan signed up to Celebrity Big Brother where he was away for four weeks and in a house with Gabby Allen, who he had been linked to after they were spotted looking 'cosy' on a yacht - something they both deny.

Admitting she laughed at the photos, Jacqueline went on to slam the now axed Channel 5 series for trying to make her heartache and life into a show.

She...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!