Brave student, 27, shares photographs of her bloodied face 'after a stranger raped her'

Mail Online | 12/30/2018 | Sophie Law For Mailonline
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/30/17/7960310-0-image-a-3_1546191850702.jpg

A brave student has shared photos of her bloodied face after a stranger at a bus stop allegedly beat and raped her on her way home from a night out.

Andrea Sicignano, from the US, who was studying a year abroad in Spain, says she was violently attacked just days before Christmas.

Ms - Sicignano - Man - Bus - Part

Ms Sicignano, 27, was approached by a man when she appeared 'lost and upset' after getting the wrong bus and ending up in an unfamiliar part of Madrid.

He offered to help her, but when the student tried to leave after she became uncomfortable, he began to violently attack her until she couldn't see through the blood in her eyes.

Ms - Sicignano - Attacker - Phone - Man

At first Ms Sicignano claims she screamed and tried to and fight her attacker. She reached for her phone but the man reportedly shouted in Spanish: 'I have your phone, you can't call anyone'.

Certain she would die, Ms Sicignano closed her eyes and played dead as he continued to beat and raped her.

Eyes - Attacker

When she finally opened her eyes, her attacker had disappeared.

Ms Sicignano has shared a harrowing post that detailed the alleged horrific attack, including images of bruises and deep cuts on her face.

Post - Facebook - December - 'I - Madrid

In the post, uploaded to Facebook on December 19, she wrote: 'I have been living in Madrid for the last 6 months and I had a friend visiting me this past weekend. We went out for the night to see a Flamenco show.

'We were both drunk, and when we left the final bar we got separated. Trying to get home, I got on the wrong bus, which took me to the end of the line in an unfamiliar area.

'I - Bus - Riders - Stop - Bench

'I was the last to get off the bus; all other riders had left the stop. I sat down on the bench at the bus stop...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .